Labels

Thursday 12 January 2012

Taipei, Taiwan (Day 3) - Vivibride Photoshoot (DaDun Farm)

This was actually the time we bumped into the other couple who happened to conveniently steal our bouquet. The car was parked outside and we just need to walk down from the Make Up office. We had a wonderful driver whom I forgotten the name. But he was so great that he made a special balloons for our photoshoot. Most people have those round or heart shaped balloons but this driver of ours technically made us a special balloon, hold my umbrella and saved me from being hit by the umbrella when the strong wind blew.
***Our wonderful driver of the day. We tipped him extra on that day. The whole journey cost around RM300 in total.  

***Our lovely balloon on that day. We did not take it along after the photoshoot in Da Dun as he said other couples might want it. We decided to leave the balloon there and let other couple experience the joy of having it.

Tips1# Balloons and fireworks are FOC. Make sure you ask about this during the package sign up. Cause I did ask and they have confirmed with me. Best thing is to write it down, black and white on the receipt.

Our first destination was to Da Dun Farm. During the journey, it was still cloudy and have slight rain. We were blessed as after 40 minutes, upon approaching the Farm, we see sun shining down on us.
***Location of the Farm. :)
We selected this location as I am flower craze. My whole purpose of going Taiwan for the photoshoot is because of the flowers. 
*** Be amazed with what they can do with such small pile of flowers.

***A little swing famous for photoshoot.

 ***The tiny flowers that just started blooming

 ***My best favorite spot

 ***I really hoped he took a clear picture of this but he didn't. We have side view of this heart shape only

***This is not sunflower but close enough. There are more flowers here than during the time we took it. It took some time before they start blooming.

Tips2# Do check online on Da Dun website (I know they have one) and see what flowers they have during what month. I missed some other flowers as mine was not in the season. Plus it was raining the night before, making a lot of flowers not bloomed open yet as the sun just start to smile at us. Not forgetting, this Farm charges RM80 per car for entry.

Immediately, the driver starts calling other drivers and tell them Da Dun is good for photoshoot. They have very good relationship.

Tips3# Make sure you know what location you want to take your pictures in. Ask them for suggestion. Tell them what concept/feel you want. I told them flowers and no seaside (We have a lot of those in Malaysia). I also wanted Fu Gu (Ancient) with red lipstick but Chen Lau Sher assure me not to as she said red lipstick might not look so appealing in wedding pictures.

Tips4# We got a wonderful assistant. She helped to repair my HTB make up and hair. I checked with a few friends and theirs did not help Groom do anything. My MUA concentrate on changing clothes, make up and hair do for me while assistant helped my HTB. We were truly blessed to have them both. Chen Lau Sher and Ann from HK. If you happen to see her when you do your photoshoot, tell her Angeline says "Hi".

 ***From a curly hair, it is nicely made into my second style

 ***My superb MUA and assistant. Ann and Chen Lau Sher

Below are some samples of our wedding pictures taken in this location. Like I say, be prepared to be surprised with the result. 




Overall, in this location, we started off with my purple dress, followed by white (I did not expect white to start so early)

Love,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment