Labels

Monday 30 May 2011

Fish Head My Love- Win Soon Cafe

Worth Going>>>>> OK!!!

It has been an indolent weekend for me. Besides washing my handsome car, I was basically lazing at my couch and watching my favorite series- CSI on the past days. Mr Sun decide to come out and visit through the past 2 days- its freaking hot outside thus my stay in the house with the air con fully blast switch on. Bliss!!!

On Sunday night where Mr Sun has set and Ms Moon arises, I decide to head to my favorite Fish Head Noodle Restaurant in Kuchai Lama. There are few restaurants serving Fish Head Noodle near my place but none is as good as the one here.
Win Soon my favourite place for Fish Head Noodle

I ordered my fish head noodle with fish paste (RM8.50/ bowl). It comes in a big bowl with generous pieces of fish meat, fish paste and salty vegetable with bit of ginger and cubes of tomatoes and lard fritters. Yumzzz….. The broth had the usual evaporated milk and a tinge of tsao shing wine at right amount for good taste. Crunchy fish head I would say they have there. Please ask them to serve separately if you want a crunch feeling of the fish. I love the fish paste also, very nice and the meat is bouncy when you bite it. Plus the vermicelli is somehow different from what we normally see outside. It’s slightly thicker and chewier. Not forgetting their spicy belacan dip that is amazing. Great meal I had yesterday!!!
the gfenerous ingredient they put inside. Slurp~
Extra lard and Extra belacan please :)

Down side of the restaurant is the parking. I had made 5 rounds in the area for a parking space and at last I found one!!! But it’s nowhere near the restaurant. Well, better than nothing I guess. City life!!!!

Address:
Win Soon Cafe or Restoran Ah Soon Fish Head Mee 亞顺生虾鱼头米
46, Jalan Kuchai Maju 9,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Open: 9am to 10pm (9:30pm last call)

1 comment:

  1. The food here is awesome... i have linked this post to http://asknomster.com/restaurant/?id=1594 . YOu can continue linking your other post @ www.asknomster.com. Hope to see you soon! Don't forget to like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskNomster/202618623108130 =)

    ReplyDelete