Labels

Thursday 21 April 2011

First Entry by Angel~

It is extremely easy to identify blogs by me. All my blog title ends with a symbol and most of the time, this cute little symbol ~

I read it somewhere before that the first blog entry defines you. I have to agree that it does define the blog and the person writing it but it is only applicable at the time it is written. 5 years from now, I will be looking back at the first post and ask, who is that person who wrote this. Most of the time, I hardly recognize my own work. I am not surprise if one day I stumble on my work in the market and I start asking, whose writing is that. It somehow sounded familiar.

I hope one day, even when we (Suz and me) argue, this blog remains strong. Probably, we will have some cat fight and some scratching but hopefully, nothing really serious. Sisterhood! YAY! I will probably sound more ridiculous than I already am. So, lets get back to the topic of an introduction. This one is from me, you will probably get another one from Suz, or maybe not. We blog because we want to do something we like. And share something we love.

There has been more than one occasion where I needed some information, and I scratch my head up and down finding it online. Even Google was not much of a help. Let me name a few topics, travel, food, wedding, pets, accessories, designs and not forgetting products. Yes, I know it perfectly well that most products in the market have its own review but I want a real review from a user and not someone bias. I was looking for tech product, a camera in particular and a few blog I read was extremely wonderful help. I really thank those writers for the information, comparison and feedback given.

Another occasion is when I am looking for information on travelling locations. I am not a multimillionaire (not even near a millionaire) and so I do not have that budget to be staying first class hotel, taking first class flight, going to first class places (what am I talking here). All I need is information on things I can do, how to do it, how to get there or even hotel information that includes some pictures maybe and some simple details to convince me that I am not going to a pirate house. (Me and Suz name it such for those house that robs you off your money subconsciously). Few occasions, I managed to find wonderful information. If I am able to find those websites back, it will be my honor to thank them here in my blog. Also, this might help people who are looking for it in the future.

I personally am a very talkative person but please do not compare me to Suz. We are both extremely talkative but I have my cocky times especially when someone first met me. I know for sure, they will think that I am superb “lansi”or we know that as cocky. Don’t get cheated by my look, I don’t bite. I just swallow you down my throat. So, do not cross me, or else I will eat you up. Whoooppps…. I might be scaring people already.

Every now and then, I will be blogging bout something that happened that I see or even something that I heard. Hopefully, I have pictures to come with it as I love animations rather than just words and words and words. I am personally attracted to pictures. I bought 2 new books without reading all the contents just because I find the pictures interesting. How easy to cheat my money right? It is not as easy as it sounds. Whenever possible, I will be blogging bout the current, previous or future trips I am taking. I hope my previous trips have enough informative pictures so that everyone can get bits and pieces of information needed.

Hopefully, this sisters blog will improve over time.

Love,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment