Labels

Saturday 23 April 2011

Makeover Beauty Fair 2011 - Mid Valley Exhibition Hall

All of the purchase in within 2 hours during the beauty fair. Plus, the room diffuser (rose) purchased during Dim Sum session with my beloved besties. 

Did I mention, Vincci has renovation sales in Mid Valley. I bought 2 shoes. RM30 and RM10. Love the shoes. The one in jeans was tagged as RM20, but when scanned, the nice cashier lady say its RM10(Original RM89). My heaven... The white heels is RM30. Original price is RM109.


Back to some info on the first pic in this entry. Bought another hair dryer for my mom to use in Kuantan. This is officially, the 4th hair dryer I bought. Not that others spoil, in fact all still working well. Its just for different room in the house. I finally bought a hair straightener. RM25. Plus a free hair spray courtesy of Andy. Part of the things in the pics are free.

Diffuser is RM10 (thanks to Annie's nego skill). Top left are free items. Some pimple gel, lip balm and a mask. Bottom middle is my most expensive purchase and I am sure I will buy more. It is with a Taiwan brand call momus. Their products can be viewed from www.momus.com.tw or their seller in Malaysia is reachable at www.momusskinfood.blogspot.com

Me and Annie bought a set for blackhead. The reason we trust it is thanks to the test on Subie. Very effective indeed. We purchased 1 set consisting softener for blackhead, extracter and pore minimizer. They gave the stick sheet for free (80 piece cost RM5) plus some sample for make up remover (jojoba oil) and toner (with serum).

The sales person Joanne and her brother Yeow was really nice to give us 30% off everything.

Love the short time we had today. Thanks to Annie, Subie, Andy, Yuki, Ah Look and Mr Fiancée today.

Love,
Angel
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment