Labels

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Brainless Driver.

Imagine that you are waiting at the junction to turn and coming from opposite is a damn great car driving at 80kmph and make no signal to turn. When approaching the junction, he turn swiftly. Damn! Where is the god damn signal? Can he light it up at least I know you will be making turn instead of me waiting stupidly at the junction with a though that you are driving straight? This incident happen to me countless time. What makes those driver so selfish?? Turning the light on for a seconds don't cost you your car battery consumption for god sake!! I am wondering how on earth this bast*** got their license.

Worse some car tail gate when in highway. I'm not talking about car on the fastest lane but maybe the 2nd or 3rd lane!! Wtf!! If you are in a rush, get out from your damn office or house earlier. And if you wanna drive fast, go to the fastest lane. Tail gating ain't gonna bring you to your destination much faster. Have some sense will you.. You even ramp up your engine sound so I move to the side? Just because yours is a much powerful machine, don't think I'm giving up. I am not racing with you well with my SLK, any car would win me.. O. Back to the topic.. I have written down your plate number and JPJ is sending you token of apperciation soon. Sucker!!

Our Malaysian drivers are some idiotic driver.. Do you need to take your bloody undang (Malaysia theory test for driver) again???


You are screwed!!!

XOXO
suz

No comments:

Post a Comment