Labels

Monday 16 May 2011

Practice and Rewards.

I drive to work every morning and the journey kills me as I need to drive at least an hour to reach office. During my time in the car, the radio station keeps me company. One particular game that I love to listen to its thru Hitz.fm with the 2 crazy morning crew- Skinny JJ and Mohawk Ean, thats what i called them. Well, its a simple game where you just need to last 30 seconds without words of hesitation ie- ermmm, ahhhh, orrrr any word to makes you sound hesitate, no question should be asked and no answering with yes or no. Sound simple huh? Thats what i think when i listen on radion but the those 2 crew won't let you go easily. They will trick you in their conversation... since the 1 hour journey seems forever so i will give it a try and practice on my own.

So one fine day, I decide to try my luck through the call. Lucky no 1- call get through. Lucky no 2- I last 30 seconds without breaking the rule. Yeah!!! 7 CDs on the way! Thanks Hitz.fm. For the prizes and the entertainment.
Practice do pays off!!

XOXO,
suz

No comments:

Post a Comment