Labels

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Satisfaction and Happiness: Big Apple Donuts and Coffee

Worth going >>>> OK!

I was walking pass this store after my gym session today (yes... i go gym. I am a healthy person :P) and the colorful looking donuts are calling me. I see them dancing in front of me.
The good smelling donuts comes from this store

Variety of choices- naked, coated with white fur, surrounded by nuts, wearing the vibrant fruits and many more.
Look at the pretty donuts

Pack 6 of them home and I am enjoying them now. Satisfied!! Slurpppppp~
This are the winning donuts that gets my attention....(L) duran duran, the alien, mumble jumble, california almond, white cashew and lastly...apple ke dapple

To continue...... after eating the 3 of them...i felt so so guilty. How could i gulp them down? The calories on each of it? Damn!!! but it tasted very good especially the greenish seed donuts. Arghh!!!! i felt happy cause it taste good so damn good actually and at the same time i felt that my gym is totally wasted for the day... Tsk Tsk Tsk....

I remember thhat it used to be very famous store which lining up is required when you wanna buy the donut but people are being human. When its new, everyone rush for it... after a while you tend to forget about them.. Poor shop. Anyhow, the donuts tasted good and the dough is well made. No flouring taste and the sweetness is just nice. Worth another trip but maybe another few months later :P



No comments:

Post a Comment