Labels

Saturday 21 May 2011

Me and My Food

Wherever I go, I would have the photos taken as part of the memory or in case I happen to have Alzheimer sometime later, hopefully someone would be nice enough to tell me what they are :P. I’m a bit free today so I decide to do some editing on my photos that I have taken months back. WOW!!! I love to eat… Most of the photos are food and me. Searching for good food seems like my past time. Some of it is just charming and amusing.


Me and my burgerS..... I can finish both :P
It's crispy fried Yam. 
Need no introduction.The famous me :) and the ice monster from Taipei
The so sweet ping tong tomato
I love the steam stinky tofu
The cherry is so cute to be wasted.
Delicious rice noodle
My 1st trial on the leak + sausage

Conclusion, i so love food. Evidence as shown above :) 

XOXO,
suz









No comments:

Post a Comment