Labels

Monday 16 May 2011

The MIA Angel~

What does that actually means? Men in India? (No offence) My Incredible Action? Missing In Action? Yes, that's the one. I've been missing in action for quite some time. Guess why? Its all because I care about what people say. Particularly my sister. My little sis, Jolene said my blog entries are boring.

I was so hurt. But Mr Fiancee pointed something out. Its those short pic entries I upload. The ones I took pictures impromptu and uploaded. My dear sis, whether or not its true, shaddap and nod. I have a personal blog and I seriously neglected it. No, I will not share the link with anyone. Have fun googling it. You will fail.

I just watched "Something Borrowed" in GSC, Mid Valley. Chick flick I would say. I went shopping in The Curve yesterday. Guess which shop. A shop names 9months. If you are guessing the name sounds pregnant, BullsEye! That's exactly what it is. And another clarification, I am not pregnant!

I won first prize for a contest from The Star and received RM500 shopping voucher from 9Months. The voucher however will expire by 1st June. So, I had to use it before my Taiwan trip.

Next post, I'll upload the pics of my choice and price. Love the clothings but its super pricey. Imagine a legging is selling for RM59 onwards.

Love,
Angel

1 comment:

  1. LOL jangan la marah marah *KIS KISS KISS*

    Love
    -Jol-

    ReplyDelete