Labels

Wednesday 11 May 2011

A few clicks: Shu Uemera

Some old bottle can be a good use sometime. Shu Uemera is giving their cleansing oil out free if you bring your other brand cleanser bottle to their outlet. How nice~ time to test this new cleanser. Oh! I had a chance to try earlier in their outlet. It's tested on my hand and I can feel the cleanliness after wash and better still it smells good.

Hi oil. Welcome home!

Some update after using the cleanser. My face felt fresh and clean. Thought its cleansing oil but after few layer of water to emulsified the oil, it turns into milk and no more greasy feeling. The best part, my face don't feel tight at all and it smells good. Not so strong smell but bit of it here and there. Thanks Shu Uemera for the tester. Good move!

XOXO
suz

No comments:

Post a Comment