Labels

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hate and Love Situation

Not that I hate you but I just don't feel like we connect. You know the idea of u away really bring me joy!!!

Dear Mr X,
I'm glad that you are away. Your presence here bring a headache. I believe I'm not the only one who is feeling it. Your uber eagerness to claim victory and lowering people really made an impact. Impact of people hating you, impact of people cursing you at the back and not to forget. The impact of EVERYBODY THINKS THAT YOUR HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS and An ASs!!

This entry is not to claim that I'm greater or I hate you, but it's more to... I dislike you... ( hate is stronger than dislike. Lol). If today the victory you obtained is by hard-work and not by scheming, manipulation and stepping on people to reach that star. Well, if u feel that way about it, I'm glad, but you are in a state of self denial!!!

We just to see each other eye to eye. Try to put yourself in our shoe. Feel it, taste the bitterness that we are savoring from your tyranny. I just feel like strangling you at times but my logical thoughts and self control of not making myself as dirt low and upbringing says let's give this person a chance.

Mr X I wish you all the best and may god bless your dirty soul :)


Hate VS Love

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment