Labels

Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Electric Razor/shaver tries to kill me..

I was thinking to make full use if my epilator Aka shaver.. The head are interchangeable.. So one fine day i decided.. "Why not use it to trim my armpit hair" Didn't really gave the close shave effect that my manual razor does but heck! It cuts hair k? Since it does not provide a close shave, a regular shaving is needed so the next fine day i decided let's shave it again... This time the razor kinda tug pull pain me. I thought tht "maybe its just a smal tug" and I rush off to work with my super smooth confidence to flash my armpit at my colleague.

"Waalah! Behold my hairless armpit, Jeng Jeng Jeng...."
Behind playing the song "Dancing queen feel tht beat of that tambourine.."While waving hand up and down.. That did not happen btw.. And max I think my keyboard was the one who happen to c my armpit.

After work and home at last, I manage to get a warm... Super nice shower with my loofah and the water rushing down the frm my aching shoulder to my uuh so nice *sensored* ( just fill in the blank with your imagination) and when I slowly move the loofah to my armpit uuh the sensation.... "OUCH! what the * tooooot*" I actually see a bump on it. When I were to slowly analyze it.. I realize it a bloody cut at my armpit..
And they were saying " electric shaver is soo safe!" I guess it's another bloody marketing gimmick or was it the user's problem. I merely use it to shave.. I can't be that dumb till a fine everyday shaving task can be done wrong.


Picture this......It was a fine sunny day and u are on your way with your dream guy who u have been waiting for ages to date.. Drools!! And you want to make it all perfect. Perfect hair, flawless skin, smelling exquisitely like a baby bitch... Oops angel. With a imaginary halo around your head.. When u were about to head out u remembered .. Holy cow! I did not shave.in the flash of light u remembered My 2 in 1 shaver! Walah! U swing it out like a light saber with that " weee-yong-woo-woo sound effect"
Behold my magnificent light saber shaver. It's blade cuts through most substances without resistance. It leaves cauterized wounds in flesh, but can be deflected by another lightsaber's blade, or by energy shields without any delay u swing it to ur armpit!! And the next thing u know " happy tree friend series happened" it cut trough your armpit into the core if your skin and slowly moving its way to you rib bone...aaaarrgh!!! My bone!! My tits!!! The silicone " Baa boosh" YOU ARE DEAD!

P/s There.. With that I'm gonna solely used it for my leg as an epilator

Now on.... It's only for leg.....

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment